Bladder Problems

New Life OutlookNew Life Outlook New Life Outlook
edited January 2015 in Symptoms

Multiple Sclerosis article: Bladder ProblemsBladder Problems

Bladder problems affect around 80% of people with multiple sclerosis. Learn about the most common MS bladder problems and what you can do about them here.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Are any of the other men here on both Tamsulosin and Detrol? I'm asking because it's made me virtually castrated. My Urologist says that's the way it is. But I'm finding it hard to believe.
  • For years I hid my bladder and bowel issues best I could until after 2 days of not being able to go, a catheter although “unusual feeling” never felt so good! I also have spinal cord damage from a fall thru a roof years ago which only delayed diagnosis, I now “normally” have urgency issues and 9-10 times make it, I never put my hands in warm water to do dishes etc. without having gone just before or it’s guaranteed I’ll wet my self, if anyone knows why the warm water thing causes this please comment, urgency hits every 2hrs day or night, it’s just the way it is, I adapted I guess you could say, I won’t even get into my bowel disasters, swear someone coined the term “golden years” meh not so much! Adapt and Power ahead is how I live, able bodied people have bad days too, why should I be any different I figure.. forge ahead my friends

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR