Diagnosed with MS

New Life OutlookNew Life Outlook New Life Outlook
edited September 2014 in Coping

Comments

• I was diagnosed with secondary progressive MS in 2009. Neurologist said he couldnt do anything at all for me. MS nurse said I know more about MS than everyone in neurologly. Have worked all my lfe and been through a war. ( Falklands ) Have lived in many places and travelled the WORLD and still do . I worked full time for many years with SPMS and always been a very positive person . Have uncovered so much about MS
  • sherriesherrie New Life Outlook
    @lynneheal Thank you for sharing Lynne! What an adventurer! I'd love to share your story on our site if you'd be willing. You can submit it here: https://ms.newlifeoutlook.com/submit-your-story/ :)
  • @lynneheal I was diagnosed when I was 14 and have had 3 children and have always 40+ hours a week. It wasn't until a year and a half ago I that really began seeing the effects of MS. Three months ago I was basically forced to quit my job as a caregiver due to numbness, pain everywhere, and brain fog ( i like to call it). In the last 4 months i have fallen repeatedly , can't feel my right leg or even lift it after 15 minutes of walking, have no memory. Most days i put on a good front for my children because i don't want them to worry but there are days when i get very depressed and the pain, numbness, and weakness is so bad that it is all i do to get out of bed. I am very thankful for my husband. He is amazing and helps me with everything and never makes me like less of a person for being able to do things that once were so simple. However he does worry a ton about me and at times i feel almost quilty for bringing things up. It would be amazing to have to talk to that knows what it is like living with MS and be able to take some of the stress off him.
  • After my Multiple Sclerosis diagnosis 2 years ago, i stopped all the Multiple sclerosis medicines prescribed due to severe side effects, and decided to go on natural herbal approach. My primary care provider introduced me to Rich Herbs Foundation and i immediately started on their Multiple Sclerosis herbal formula treatment, this herbal treatment has made a tremendous difference for me. My symptoms including shaking, muscle weakness, fatigue, mood swings, numbness, double vision and urinary retention all disappeared after the 4 months treatment! Their website is w w w. richherbsfoundation. c o m. Its just amazing!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR