Quit Smoking ASAP

New Life OutlookNew Life Outlook New Life Outlook
edited August 2014 in Lifestyle
imageQuit Smoking ASAP

Could you keep smoking? You already know the answer: no, you shouldn’t smoke, and this applies to everyone with or without Multiple Sclerosis.

Read the full story here

Comments

• It's not chantix either.
  • I started up four years ago after diagnosis, I know I need to quit but it helps me deal with stress at times. I know there is a med and I don't mean anti depressants it's used for addictions anyone know the name of heard of this med?
  • I STUPIDLY STARTED UP AGAIN 1 1/2 YEARS AGO. LAST FALL I WAS IN AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL 6 TIMES. I QUIT ALMOST 4 MONTHS AGO AND FEEL SO MUCH BETTER. PLEASE, PLEASE TRY TO QUIT. I KNOW IT IS HARD TO DO, BUT IT IS SO WORTH IT.
  • Have you ever heard of mild sclerosis
  • Here is a question that I am sure many wonder, what are the effects of smokeless tobacco? I would think it would be similar since it's nicotine.
  • My ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) symptoms started out with muscle weakness, stiffness and slurred speech. My primary physician prescribed riluzole and radicava to reduce symptoms and slow down progression but I could not tolerate them for long due to severe side effects. I decided to adopt a more natural approach and started on ALS Herbal formula from RICH HERBS FOUNDATION, the ALS natural formula immensely helped my condition, i had a total recovery from ALS with this natural herbal formula treatment. Rich herbs foundation official web site w w w. richherbsfoundation. c o m. I feel alive again!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR