The Pros and Cons of Acupuncture for MS

New Life OutlookNew Life Outlook New Life Outlook
edited July 2016 in Treatments

Multiple Sclerosis article: The Pros and Cons of Acupuncture for MSThe Pros and Cons of Acupuncture for MS

The benefits of acupuncture for MS are not guaranteed, but there are some reasons to try out, if your doctor gives you the OK.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Not quite sure how you could end up with brain damage as the brain is protected by the skull and acupuncture needles can't pierce bone. Also, in western countries, qualified acupuncturists use single use disposable needles. The technique of Scalp Acupuncture is hardly new, it has been in use in China and other asian countries for over 50 years. I understand that a lot of the research from china may not fit the criteria of adequate science for western countries, but scalp acupuncture is used routinely for all kinds of neurological conditions in China every single day. At least your article wasn't negative, but it could have been a lot more accurate
  • My ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) symptoms started out with muscle weakness, stiffness and slurred speech. My primary physician prescribed riluzole and radicava to reduce symptoms and slow down progression but I could not tolerate them for long due to severe side effects. I decided to adopt a more natural approach and started on ALS Herbal formula from RICH HERBS FOUNDATION, the ALS natural formula immensely helped my condition, i had a total recovery from ALS with this natural herbal formula treatment. Rich herbs foundation official web site w w w. richherbsfoundation. c o m. I feel alive again!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR